Please find the following review of 7th grade classroom procedures.
Procedures for Morning:
1. Enter classroom
2. Hang up coat/Get in uniform
3. Proceed to your assigned seat
4. Wait until called on to get your books.
5. When called upon, you may get your books.
6. Return to seat.
7. Stand for prayers when asked.
8. Stand for Pledge of Allegiance
9. You may sit when Sister says so.
10. Sit in your seat until the bell rings.
11. Proceed to your first class.
Procedures for Lunch Time:
1. Wait outside in line until you are directed to enter classroom.
2. While waiting you are to face forwards, in line and remain silent.
3. When directed, you may enter the room and go to your assigned seat.
4. You will be called to get your lunch and your books for the afternoon.
5. You will then return to your seat.
6. You will remain seated until you are directed to line up in the hallway.
7. You will line up in silence
8. You will follow the teacher to lunch in silence
9. You will enter the lunch room when directed.
At the conclusion of Lunch:
1. You will line up in a single line when directed.
2. You will be silent while in line.
3. You will wait for the teacher to lead you to your homeroom.
4. You will enter your homeroom and get your books for your afternoon classes.
5. When directed you will proceed to your class quietly.
1. You will line up outside of Grade 7.
2. When directed you will enter the classroom and be seated at your assigned seat.
3. When directed, you will get your belonging and your books for homework.
4. You will return to your seat.
5. You will stand during prayers.
6. You will stay in your seat until you are dismissed.
7. You will put up your chair on your desk.